City of Kansas City, Water Services

Report An Issue

To report a water service issue or concern (no water, low water pressure, water main break or leak, sewer odors, fire hydrant leak, etc.) please call 816.513.1313 or 311, or Click Here to submit an online service request.

Sign Up For Alerts! 

Through Nixle, a customer-focused text message and e-mail tool, Water Services provides updated information about water service issues, water main breaks, road closures, public meetings, and other important issues regarding the water service in your neighborhood. To register for Nixle, simply text your zip code to “888777” or visit to register online. You can choose to receive notifications via text message and/or e-mail. It’s free to register. Standard text message rates apply.